All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplied or practical ethics is a major growth area in philosophy today, and a good many issues in moral, social, and political life have come under philosophical scrutiny in recent years. This volume attempts to give an account of a great many of these issues.
- Author BiographyR. G. Frey is Professor of Philosophy at Bowling Green State University. He is the author of numerous books and articles on applied ethics, normative theory, and the history of eighteenth-century British moral philosophy. With Gerald Dworkin and Sissela Bok, he is the author of Euthanasia and Physician-assisted Suicide (1998). Christopher Heath Wellman is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Washington University in St. Louis. He is co-editor, with Andrew Cohen, of Contemporary Debates in Applied Ethics (Blackwell 2004).
- PublisherBasil Blackwell Inc, US
- Date of Publication17/01/2003
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasil Blackwell Inc, US
- Content Note5 illustrations
- Weight1420 g
- Width178 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Edited byChristopher Wellman,R. G. Frey
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.