All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £11.04
- £24.21Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis Companion provides an extensive overview of the rapidly growing field of biological anthropology. Chapters are written by leading scholars who have themselves played a major role in shaping the direction and scope of the discipline.
- Author BiographyClark Spencer Larsen is Distinguished Professor of Social and Behavioral Sciences and Chair of the Department of Anthropology at The Ohio State University. He has served as president of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists and as editor-in-chief of the American Journal of Physical Anthropology. He is the author or editor of more than 25 books and monographs, including Advances in Dental Anthropology (with Marc A. Kelley, 1991), Bioarchaeology: Interpreting Behavior from the Human Skeleton (1997), Skeletons in Our Closet: Revealing Our Past through Bioarchaeology (2002), and Our Origins: Discovering Physical Anthropology (2008).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleWiley-Blackwell Companions to Anthropology
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1212 g
- Width183 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byClark Spencer Larsen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.