All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Compares and contrasts the leading approaches and modeling strategies * Presents a unique survey of forecasting in a single volume * Incorporates the latest technological advances * Places contributions to the field in context and illustrates their commonalities.
- Author BiographyMichael P. Clements is a Reader in Economics at the University of Warwick. He is co--author with David Hendry of Forecasting Economic Time Series (1998) and Forecasting Non--stationary Economic Time Series (1999), and has published in academic journals on a variety of time--series econometrics topics. David F. Hendry, Professor of Economics at Oxford University, is a past President and Honorary Vice--President of the Royal Economic Society, Fellow of the British Academy and Econometric Society, and a Foreign Honorary Member of both the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and the American Economic Association. He has published more than twenty books, as well as over 150 articles and papers on time--series econometrics, econometric modeling, economic forecasting, the history of econometrics, Monte Carlo methods, econometric computing and empirical applications.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Contemporary Economics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note113 illustrations
- Weight1098 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDavid F. Hendry,Michael P. Clements
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £3.40Trending at £4.58
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.