All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Companion to Paleopathology offers a broad overview of the field that has evolved over the last few decades into an exploration of disease processes in the human skeleton.
- Author BiographyAnne L. Grauer is Professor in the Department of Anthropology at Loyola University Chicago. She is the editor of Bodies of Evidence: Reconstructing History Through Skeletal Analysis (1995) and co-editor of Sex and Gender in Paleopathological Perspective (with Stuart-Macadam, 1998). She has served on the editorial board of the American Journal of Physical Anthropology, the executive board of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, and is a past President of the Paleopathology Association.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleWiley-Blackwell Companions to Anthropology
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1238 g
- Width176 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byAnne L. Grauer
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.