All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive 'who's who' guide to medieval philosophers. This title contains a mix of essays providing historical context followed by 140 alphabetically arranged entries on individual thinkers. It spans the history of medieval philosophy from the fourth century AD to the fifteenth century.
- Author BiographyJorge J. E. Gracia is Samuel P. Capen Chair and Distinguished Professor of Philosophy at the State University of New York at Buffalo. He is author of several books, including Hispanic/Latino Identity (Blackwell, 2000) and How Can We Know What God Means? (2001). He is the editor, with Gregory M. Reichberg and Bernard N. Schumacher, of The Classics of Western Philosophy (Blackwell, 2003). Timothy B. Noone is Ordinary Professor of Philosophy at The Catholic University of America. His books include Ioannes Duns Scoti, Quaestiones super librum Porphyrii, Quaestiones super Praedicamenta (1999).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width174 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Edited byJorge Gracia,Timothy B. Noone
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.