All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to William Langland's fourteenth-century masterpiece, Piers Plowman .
- Author BiographyJohn A. Alford is Professor of English, Michigan State University.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication05/03/1990
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight454 g
- Width230 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJohn A. Alford
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.40
- £8.77Trending at £8.96
- £4.16Trending at £4.77
- £3.20Trending at £4.54
- £6.44Trending at £6.88
- £4.99Trending at £5.39
- £7.65Trending at £8.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.