All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting new Companion explores the interactions between Europe and other peoples of both the New and Old worlds during the English Renaissance, and their effect on the literature, culture, art, and history of the period.
- Author BiographyJyotsna G. Singh is a Professor at Michigan State University, where she teaches early modern literature and culture, post-colonial theory, and gender and race studies. Her published works include Colonial Narratives/Cultural Dialogues: 'Discovery' of India in the Language of Colonialism (1996); The Weyward Sisters: Shakespeare and Feminist Politics (co-authored, with Dympna Callaghan and Lorraine Helms, 1994); and Travel Knowledge: European 'Discoveries' in the Early Modern Period (co-edited with Ivo Kamps, 2001). She has received several research fellowships, including at the Folger Shakespeare Library and Queen Mary, University of London.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2009
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Literature and Culture
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight882 g
- Width176 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byJyotsna G. Singh
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.74
- £11.48Trending at £12.79
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £17.25Trending at £25.00
- £20.97Trending at £22.47
- £14.24Trending at £15.00
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.