CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.84Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its sixth edition with coverage of major Supreme Court decisions through the end of the 2013-2014 term, this book remains a key source for students, professors, and citizens seeking balanced, up-to-date information on the Constitution, its amendments, and how they have been interpreted.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Vile, PhD, is professor of political science and dean of the University Honors College at Middle Tennessee State University.
- Author(s)John R. Vile
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width156 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.