All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthors Spreitzer and Quinn provide an essential guide to enhancing empowerment in an organization through five basic disciplines. The authors help managers navigate the uphill journey to organizational empowerment at all levels and offer a guide to creating an environment where employees choose to work because they are energized by what they do.
- Author BiographyGRETCHEN M. SPREITZER is an associate professor of management and organization at the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California, where she is a faculty affiliate of both the Center for Effective Organizations and the Leadership Institute. Her research has been published in Sloan Management Review, Academy of Management Review, Organizational Dynamics, and many other professional journals. ROBERT E. QUINN holds the M. E. Tracy Collegiate Professorship at the University of Michigan and is a professor of organizational behavior at the University of Michigan Business School. His most recent book is Change the World: How Ordinary People Can Accomplish Extraordinary Results (Jossey-Bass, 2000).
- Author(s)Gretchen M. Spreitzer,Robert E. Quinn
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/08/2001
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B US Non-Franchise Leadership
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight498 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £15.59Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.47Trending at £15.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.