All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author's classic concise introduction now fully updated and developed to suit courses extending from primers to introductions to research.
- Author BiographyAlan Baker is Emeritus Professor of Pure Mathematics in the University of Cambridge and Fellow of Trinity College, Cambridge. His many distinctions include the Fields Medal (1970) and the Adams Prize (1972).
- Author(s)Alan Baker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2012
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 195 exercises
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.