All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reference work from one of the world's preeminent linguists, A Comprehensive Manchu-English Dictionary substantially enlarges and revises Jerry Norman's 1978 Concise Manchu-English Lexicon. With hundreds of new entries and a new introduction on pronunciation and script, it will become the standard English-language resource on the Manchu language.
- Author BiographyJerry Norman was Professor of Chinese at the University of Washington.
- Author(s)Jerry Norman
- PublisherHarvard University, Asia Center
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- Language(s)Manchu & English
- GenreBilingual Dictionaries
- Series TitleHarvard-Yenching Institute Monograph Series
- Series Part/Volume Number85
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University, Asia Center
- Weight1043 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £10.96Trending at £14.16
- £22.58Trending at £28.28
- £7.09Trending at £10.14
- £6.65Trending at £6.94
- £12.38Trending at £12.68
- £6.65Trending at £6.82
- £6.53Trending at £7.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.