All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume introduces readers to the broad scope of feminist theory over the past 35 years. Comprising 12 original chapters, written by authors with extensive experience of both the theory and practice of feminism, it treats feminism at once as a political project and as an intellectual discourse.
- Author BiographyMary Eagleton is Senior Lecturer in English and Women's Studies at the University College of Ripon and York St John. She is the author of Feminist Literary Theory: A Reader (Blackwell Publishing, Second Edition, 1996), and its accompanying Working with Feminist Criticism (Blackwell Publishing, 1996).
- Author(s)Mary Eagleton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2003
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleConcise Companions to Literature and Culture
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.