All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive and engaging new history traces Switzerland's changeable development from its medieval origins to the present.
- Author BiographyClive Church is Emeritus Professor of European Studies at the University of Kent, Canterbury. He has also been a Fellow of the French CNRS, a Visiting Professor at the University of Sussex and a National Research Fund Fellow at the Universitat Freiburg in Switzerland. His recent publications include Swiss Politics and Government (2004) and, as editor, Switzerland and the EU (2006). Randolph Head is Professor of European History at the University of California. He has held fellowships from the Institute for Advanced Study, the American Philosophical Society and the Newberry Library. His publications on early modern Switzerland include numerous articles and essays along with two books, Early Modern Democracy in the Grisons (1995) and Jenatsch's Axe (2008).
- Author(s)Clive H. Church,Randolph C. Head
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Concise Histories
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note54 b/w illus. 3 maps
- Weight590 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.