All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brief history of western classical music which will appeal to all music lovers.
- Author BiographyPaul Griffiths has written extensively on twentieth-century music, particularly on new music and the avant garde, and is one of the most influential music critics of his generation.
- Author(s)Paul Griffiths
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2009
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £8.02
- £29.50Trending at £42.63
- £27.37Trending at £28.88
- £26.39Trending at £28.41
- £20.75Trending at £21.69
- £10.62Trending at £11.95
- £23.35Trending at £24.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.