All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing everything a new trainee needs to know and do in a way that is entirely accessible and jargon-free, this book: provides a short history of the existential tradition; puts key concepts into contexts, showing how theory translates into practice; discusses issues in the therapeutic process.
- Author BiographyMartin Adams is a practitioner and supervisor in private practice and a Lecturer at the New School of Psychotherapy and Regents College, both in London.
- Author(s)Martin Adams
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.