All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging, well-motivated textbook helps advanced undergraduate students to grasp core concepts and reveals applications in mathematics and beyond.
- Author BiographyYisong Yang is Professor of Mathematics at the Polytechnic School of Engineering, New York University. His areas of research are partial differential equations and mathematical physics. He is a Fellow of the American Mathematical Society and the author of Solitons in Field Theory and Nonlinear Analysis (2001).
- Author(s)Yisong Yang
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note390 exercises
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.67
- £5.25Trending at £6.98
- £21.99Trending at £24.20
- £24.88Trending at £36.46
- £16.32Trending at £18.76
- £4.88Trending at £5.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.