All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionHollywood lobbyists, secret talks and one unlikely explosive issue - internet copyright. In this original analysis of three attempts to bring in new laws to defend copyright on the internet, Monica Horten investigates the dance of influence between lobbyists and their political proxies and unmasks the sophistry of their arguments.
- Author BiographyDr Monica Horten is a Visiting Fellow at the London School of Economics and Political Science. She writes the influential IPtegrity blog on European Internet and copyright policy (www.iptegrity.com), attracting an international readership including academics, lawyers and policy-makers. She has a long track record as a writer on telecommunications and Internet matters and has written for the Daily Telegraph and the Financial Times. Her extensive portfolio includes articles on telecoms and mobile phone markets and on the Internet. Dr Horten researched her PhD at the University of Westminster from 2007 to 2010. She holds a masters degree with distinction in communications policy, a postgraduate diploma in marketing, and a bachelor of arts from the Australian National University.
- Author(s)Monica Horten
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Weight499 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine138 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.