All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook, first published in 2004, provides an introduction to the major mathematical structures used in physics today.
- Author BiographyPeter Szekeres received his PhD from King's College London in 1964, in the area of general relativity. He subsequently held research and teaching positions at Cornell University, King's College and the University of Adelaide, where he stayed from 1971 till his recent retirement. Currently he is a Visiting Research Fellow at that institution. He is well known internationally for his research in general relativity and cosmology, and has a good reputation for his teaching and lecturing.
- Author(s)Peter Szekeres
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/12/2004
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note48 b/w illus. 341 exercises
- Weight1180 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.