All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £20.53
- £9.94Trending at £14.94
- £25.69Trending at £29.40
- £26.30Trending at £36.34
- £15.16Trending at £23.49
- £9.52Trending at £9.72
- £20.87Trending at £27.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis extensively revised new edition of the concise introductory text on mathematical logic retains its numerous exercises and applications, but now has a fresh chapter on model theory and new section on topics such as definability and quantifier eliminations.
- Author BiographyShashi Mohan Srivastava is a professor at the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India. He is also the author of A Course on Borel Sets (GTM 180), and recipient of the Indian National Science Academy Medal for Young Scientists in 1981.
- Author(s)S.M. Srivastava
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight332 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.