All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for any entrepreneur, business owner or marketer who values the idea of building and maintaining relationships with existing customers and prospects, and forging fresh connections by creating and delivering timely and targeted content, this book show them how to improve the email marketing they are already doing.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Hayes is a marketing strategist, public speaker and author who specialises in helping small and medium-sized businesses maximise the potential from their marketing budgets through the development of strategic Thought Leadership Marketing programmes. He regularly contributes to a wide range of publications and websites on topics including email, content and social media marketing and multi-channel eCommerce. In 2011 he opened the first international office for iContact (a US-based email and social media marketing company) in London. iContact was acquired in 2012 by the marketing and PR software company Vocus for $169 million. He also sits on the board as a non-executive director at SellerExpress (a company providing multi-channel retail technology for online sellers) and operates his own training and consultancy business. Following the publication of his bestselling content marketing book Becoming THE Expert: Enhancing Your Business Reputation through Thought Leadership Marketing (Brightword Publishing), he has delivered regular content and email marketing workshops throughout the UK and across Europe. For updates on John's books, events and other projects, follow him on Twitter @john_w_hayes, or Facebook at www.facebook.com/becomingtheexpert.
- Author(s)John W. Hayes
- PublisherBrightword Publishing
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrightword Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.