All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2007 text charts the history of the shifting relations between law and literature, from the Renaissance to contemporary culture.
- Author BiographyKieran Dolin is Senior Lecturer in English, Communication and Cultural Studies at the University of Western Australia.
- Author(s)Kieran Dolin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.28
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £8.77Trending at £9.01
- £4.16Trending at £4.79
- £9.56Trending at £9.76
- £6.44Trending at £6.91
- £4.99Trending at £5.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.