All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'A Critical Introduction to the Study of Religion' explains the key ideas and methods in the study of religion and demonstrates how they can be used.
- Author BiographyCraig Martin is Assistant Professor of Religious Studies at St. Thomas Aquinas College, New York.
- Author(s)Dr. Craig Martin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Content Note15 figures
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £5.02Trending at £6.01
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.