All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of writings about the Grand Tour that is original and innovative, straying from the usual path of aristocrats and churches.
- Author BiographyChloe Chard is a writer who lives and works in London. She has spent time as a Fellow or Scholar at numerous research institutes and universities in Europe, America and Australasia.
- Author(s)Chloe Chard
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.81
- £8.93Trending at £9.54
- £7.33Trending at £7.71
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £7.27Trending at £8.34
- £17.11Trending at £21.98
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.