All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of the history of the Atlantic Basin before 1830, describing interactions between the inhabitants of Africa, Europe and North and South America.
- Author BiographyJohn K. Thornton is Professor of History and African American Studies at Boston University. He is the author of Warfare in Atlantic Africa, 1500-1800 (1999) and Africa and Africans in the Making of the Atlantic World, 1400-1800 (Cambridge, 1992, 1998) and the co-author of Central Africans, Atlantic Creoles and the Foundation of the Americas, 1585-1660 (Cambridge, 2007) with Linda M. Heywood.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2013.
- Author(s)John K. Thornton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 11 maps
- Weight780 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.