All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn original theory of politics and international relations based on ancient Greek ideas of human motivation.
- Author BiographyRichard Ned Lebow is James O. Freedman Presidential Professor of Government at Dartmouth College. He is the author of The Tragic Vision of Politics (Cambridge, 2003) which was the winner of the Alexander L. George Book Award of the International Society of Political Psychology, 2005.
- PrizesWinner of British International Studies Association Susan Strange Book Prize 2009 and American Political Science Association: Robert L. Jervis and Paul W. Schroeder Best Book Award 2009.
- Author(s)Richard Ned Lebow
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Weight1120 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.