A Culture of Purpose: How to Choose the Right People and Make the Right People Choose You by Christoph Lueneburger (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.07Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 26 Feb
- £4.20Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow innovative leaders create meaningful cultures that attract and retain top talent Building a culture of purpose is one of the greatest challenges facing modern leaders, as today's best minds are looking for meaning, not just jobs.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPH LUENEBURGER is a partner at Egon Zehnder, where he founded the firm s sustainability practice in 2008 and now heads its global private equity practice. His writing on sustainability and leadership has been featured in People & Strategy, Harvard Business Review, and MIT s Sloan Management Review, and he is a fellow of the Aspen Institute. He lives in New York with his wife and daughter. For more information, please visit www.egonzehnder.com and www.cultureofpurpose.com.
- Author(s)Christoph Lueneburger
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight464 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.