A Cup of Comfort for Loved Ones of People with Alzheimer's: Inspirational Stories of Unconditional Love and Support by Adams Media Corporation (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.40+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow will the reality of having a spouse or parent with Alzheimer's affect you and your family - emotionally, financially, physically, socially, personally, professionally? This collection of stories answers this and other questions. It shows how love prevails and how lives thrive when a spouse or parent has Alzheimer's.
- Author BiographyColleen Sell is a writer and editor. The editor of more than sixty published books, Colleen has also authored and ghostwritten several books. She has been a magazine editor, journalist, columnist, essayist, and copywriter.
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleCup of Comfort
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byColleen Sell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.05Trending at £10.20
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
- £9.79Trending at £10.30
- £11.95Trending at £12.44
- £7.14Trending at £7.73
- £9.92Trending at £10.94
- £10.82Trending at £11.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.