All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive case against military action in Iran - eloquently made by Telegraph commentator Peter Oborne and Middle East specialist David Morrison.
- Author BiographyPeter Oborne is the chief political commentator of the Daily Telegraph, and a reporter for Channel 4's Dispatches and Unreported World. He has written a number of books and pamphlets which try to identify the power structures which lurk behind political discourse, including The Triumph of the Political Class. He is a regular on BBC programmes Any Questions and Question Time and often presents Week in Westminster. David Morrison has written many articles and two highly regarded pamphlets - Iraq: Lies, half-truths & omissions and Iraq: How regime change was dressed up as disarmament - on the deception perpetrated by the British government to induce the British public to support military action against Iraq.
- Author(s)David Morrison,Peter Oborne
- PublisherElliott & Thompson Limited
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElliott & Thompson Limited
- Weight177 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £17.05
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.73Trending at £11.01
- £7.51Trending at £10.02
- £7.62Trending at £7.78
- £3.59Trending at £3.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.