CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £1.99Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.95
- £10.23Trending at £16.82
- £12.86Trending at £13.66
- £4.46Trending at £7.48
About this product
- DescriptionA charming, heartfelt, and often humorous insider's view of the Tuscan people, culture, and landscape. Readers who enjoyed Too Much Tuscan Sun will welcome this second book, which includes even more episodes from the author's life growing up as a Chiantigiano.
- Author BiographyDario Castagno is the owner/operator of Chianti Rooster Tours. He lives in Siena, Italy. Robert Rodi is the author of six novels. He lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Dario Castagno,Robert Rodi
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/10/2007
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight26 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.