All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.65Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionA defence of liberal democracy. Grounding his view in classic philosophic and religious ideals, Charles W. Anderson argues that a deeper vision of individuality and freedom can lead to both a sound public philosophy and a worthy personal ethic.
- Author BiographyCharles W. Anderson is professor emeritus of political science and in the Integrated Liberal Studies Program at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. His many books include Prescribing the Life of the Mind, also published by the University of Wisconsin Press, Pragmatic Liberalism, and Statecraft.
- Author(s)Charles W. Anderson
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2002
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.