All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.29
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.95Trending at £24.50
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
About this product
- Author(s)Douglas E. Ott,Thomas J. Wilderotter
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1994
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Introduction. 2. Making the Transition to VHDL Synthesis. 3. VHDL Background for Synthesis. 4. Synthesis of Sequential Circuits. 5. Sequential Counter Applications. 6. Control Logic and State Machines. 7. Data Processing Functions. 8. Combinational Logic and Optimization. 9. Putting the Pieces Together. 10. Evaluating a Synthesis System. 11. Future Prospects for ASIC Synthesis. Appendix A: Reference Materials. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.