All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide is an invaluable resource for directors, officers, and advisors to nonprofit organizations. It provides a comprehensive overview of the basic legal, accounting, and financial issues that must be dealt with when governing a nonprofit organization.
- Author BiographyJack B. Siegel, an attorney and CPA, is the founder and President of Auto Didactix LLC, an Illinois limited liability company that develops and markets interactive guides and tutorials that are of interest to lawyers, accountants, and financial professionals, as well as students. Jack practiced law for ten years with Foley & Lardner, where he was a partner on the firm's Tax Team. He has served on the boards of a number of nonprofits, and provided advice to nonprofits on matters including hospital system conversions and restructurings, sales of major assets, joint ventures, private foundation status, and low-income housing tax credits. He is the creator and author of three software programs for attorneys, accountants, and students: TaxProf, Tax-Deferred Like-Kind Exchanges of Real Estate, and Avoiding Trouble While Doing Good: A Guide for the Nonprofit Director and Officer.
- Author(s)Jack B. Siegel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1380 g
- Width186 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.