CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionA Dictionary of Hiberno-English is the leading reference authority on Hiberno-English - the form of English commonly spoken in Ireland. Bertie Speak, circling Shannon, dig-out, and ghost estate are just some of the new words, which have recently slipped into our daily lexicon, and are included in Terence Dolan's classic dictionary.
- Author BiographyDr Terence Patrick Dolan is Emeritus Professor of English at University College Dublin. A well-known broadcaster and guest lecturer, he publishes and travels extensively, speaking about both Hiberno-English and Old and Middle English Language and Literature and is regarded as the pre-eminent authority on Hiberno-English.
- Author(s)Patrick Dolan Terence
- Date of Publication11/10/2013
- GenreDictionaries (single language)
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Weight348 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.