All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking account of the changes in UK legislation, this dictionary offers reference for lawyers and a source of legal terminology for students and secretaries in those country where the legal system is based on English law. It covers the Woolf reforms, human rights law, as well as family law, central and local government, and international law.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2003
- GenreLaw for the Layman
- Series TitleOxford Paperback Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date05/08/2006
- Weight412 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Edited byElizabeth A. Martin
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- argonautas20 Apr, 2017by
An excellent reference book.
This is one of the best dictionaries of law I've read so far.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- steppewolf131305 Sep, 2011by
Nice product with a nice value for the money
A nice and useful dictionary even for the common man. It is small enough to fit bags and capable enough for a myriad of stuff. For a product of this caliber, the price is very very reasonable. You dont have to be a lawyer to own this dictionary, it helps very much for the daily official problems as well.
- kumarmsk.132504 Oct, 2010by
Dictionary of Law by Oxford University
It is a really great book and its especially useful for students who are looking into law. Would definitely recommend it!
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.99
- £2.99Trending at £5.98
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.24Trending at £8.98
- £36.79Trending at £39.81
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
- £10.66Trending at £10.98