All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEuropean Television History brings together television historians and media scholars to chart the development of television in Europe since its inception. The volume will interrogate the history of the medium in divergent political, economic, cultural, and ideological national contexts.
- Author BiographyJonathan Bignell is Professor of Television and Film at the University of Reading (UK). Andreas Fickers is Assistant Professor for Television History at the University of Utrecht (NL).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/2008
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight516 g
- Width176 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAndreas Fickers,Jonathan Bignell
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.82
- £29.50Trending at £41.52
- £27.37Trending at £28.13
- £26.39Trending at £27.68
- £20.75Trending at £21.13
- £10.62Trending at £11.64
- £24.74Trending at £34.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.