All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Darla J. Twale
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface.1. Retaining Graduate Students: The Critical Role of Faculty Advising. 2. Finding the Perfect Fit: Recruiting and Admitting Graduate Students. 3. Laying the Foundation: Forming Strong Faculty/Student Relationships. 4. Working Together: Faculty Advisor and Graduate Advisee. 5. Accounting for Differences: Advising Diverse Groups. 6. Supervising the Future: Assistantships, Clinicals, Internships, and Practicums. 7. Conquering the Academic Wild West: Advising Virtually Using Social Media. 8. Chaperoning the Dance: Chairing Thesis and Dissertation Research. 9. Preparing to Launch: Advising the Professional Rites of Passage. 10. Summarizing Best Practices. Index.
- Author BiographyDarla J. Twale has coordinated higher education leadership programs, taught for over twenty-five years, advised graduate students, and chaired numerous dissertations. She is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Pittsburgh, USA.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.