Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a code intensive, progressive example introductory work to structured finance modeling in VBA Provides a concise, immediate, practical, and pragmatic guide to quickly develop a meaningful level of modeling expertise on a problem in structured finance.
- Author BiographyWilliam Preinitz is a Managing Director with Citigroup Global Markets' Global Special Situations Group. He oversees new business origination-structured finance issuance, serv-icing operations, rating agency relationships, credit wrap providers, investors, analytical development, internal risk control, audit activities, hedging, and residual arbitrage activities.
- Author(s)William Preinitz
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1508 g
- Width176 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine46 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.