All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £15.76Trending at £19.85
- £17.37Trending at £20.30
- £9.71Trending at £10.67
- £5.47Trending at £6.72
- £14.19Trending at £15.43
- £9.96Trending at £12.78
- £4.77Trending at £5.66
About this product
- DescriptionNew Zealand is commonly described as 'the land of birds.' This book contains over 600 photographs of the more than 350 bird species likely to be seen in this area of the world. It includes full descriptions of all native species and regular visitors, distribution maps and measurements, and key information on national parks.
- Author BiographyJulian Fitter is a longtime resident of New Zealand and a key member of Friends of the Galapagos, the Galapagos Conservation Trust, and Falklands Conservation. He is the coauthor of Wildlife of the Galapagos (Princeton). Don Merton (1939-2011) was one of New Zealand's most internationally acclaimed conservationists. Prior to his retirement in 2005, he was a senior scientific staff member of New Zealand's Department of Conservation and helped save the Kakapo and Black Robin from extinction.
- Author(s)Don Merton,Julian Fitter
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2012
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePrinceton Pocket Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note600+ color photos.
- Weight428 g
- Width114 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.