All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully comprehensive, modern field guide to all of the bird species in Sri Lanka. Featuring numerous colour illustrations and detailed descriptions of the key identification features, the book will be equally valuable for ornithologists and birdwatchers.
- Author BiographyJohn Harrison has had a lifelong interest in wildlife, and birds in particular. In 1973 he was appointed as a radio producer in the BBC Natural History Unit; during the 18 years he was there, he worked with most of the top naturalists and ornithologists in Britain. As a birdwatcher and wildlife enthusiast, he has made many visits to Sri Lanka over a number of years, and has a first-hand knowledge of the Sri Lankan avifauna. He is now the voluntary warden of a 70 ha wetland nature reserve for the Avon Wildlife Trust. Tim Worfolk is a full-time wildlife artist with several publications to his credit.
- Author(s)John Harrison,Tim Worfolk
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note49 colour plates
- Weight436 g
- Width142 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.