All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA field guide to 60 dinosaurs and prehistoric animals that once lived in what is now North America. Featuring stunning illustrations of each animal by world-famous artist Sergey Krosovskiy and based on the latest paleontogical research, this book provides information about the where and when the animals lived, what they ate, and more.
- Author BiographyBob Strauss is the author of two best-selling question-and-answer books that range across the expanse of science, biology, history and culture: The Big Book of What, How and Why (Main Street, 2005) and Who Knew? Hundreds & Hundreds of Questions & Answers for Curious Minds (Sterling Innovation, 2007). Over the past two decades, he has written and edited for various scientific, medical and general-interest publications, including Entertainment Weekly, Family Circle, Cardiovascular Medicine, FamilyPC, News of the American Physical Society, and ConsumerSearch.
- Author(s)Bob Strauss
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note129 colour illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.