CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting the subject from the point of view of signal analysis, A First Course in Wavelets with Fourier Analysis, 2nd Edition provides a self-contained mathematical treatment of the subject that is accessible to a broad audience.
- Author BiographyALBERT BOGGESS, PhD, is Professor of Mathematics at Texas A&M University. Dr. Boggess has over twenty-five years of academic experience and has authored numerous publications in his areas of research interest, which include overdetermined systems of partial differential equations, several complex variables, and harmonic analysis. FRANCIS J. NARCOWICH, PhD , is Professor of Mathematics and Director of the Center for Approximation Theory at Texas A&M University. Dr. Narcowich serves as an Associate Editor of both the SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis and Mathematics of Computation , and he has written more than eighty papers on a variety of topics in pure and applied mathematics. He currently focuses his research on applied harmonic analysis and approximation theory.
- Author(s)Albert Boggess,Francis J. Narcowich
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width168 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.