All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn international team of renowned experts offer a much-needed assessment of the moral, legal and political dilemmas and consequences of humanitarian assistance.
- Author BiographyKevin M. Cahill is President and Director of the Center for international Health and Cooperation in New York City. He also serves as Director of the Tropical Disease Center at Lenox Hospital in New York, and is Professor and Chairman of the Department of International Health at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. He is Senior Medical Consultant to the UN Health Service and to numerous foreign governments, as well as Pope John Paul II's American doctor.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/1999
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byKevin M. Cahill
- Translated byKofi Annan
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.