All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a chatty style and concentrating on animals rather than people, Betty Shine tells how she has found lost pets, healed racehorses, saved game birds from slaughter, and even been able to protect people halfway round the world from attacks from wild dogs.
- Author BiographyBetty Shine is known worldwide for her powers as a medium and healer. She is the author of a number of bestselling books, including Mind Magic which was a Sunday Times No.1 bestseller. A former opera singer, she has been a therapist for over 40 years and a healer and medium for 25 years. She is a well-known television and radio personality and Daily Mail columnist and has been invited to lecture all over the world.
- Author(s)Betty Shine
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/03/2001
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/02/2002
- Weight451 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.