All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for learners of Portuguese, this dictionary provides a list of the 5000 most commonly used words in the language. Based on a 20 million word collection of Portuguese (taken from both Portuguese and Brazilian sources), which includes both written and spoken material, it provides detailed information for each of the 5000 entries.
- Author BiographyMark Davies is Professor at the Department of Linguistics, Brigham Young University at Provo in Utah. Ana Maria de Oliveira Raposo Preto-Bay is Assistant Professor of Portuguese at the Department of Spanish and Portuguese, Brigham Young University at Provo in Utah.
- Author(s)Ana Maria Raposo Preto-Bay,Mark Davies
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2007
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleRoutledge Frequency Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight725 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.12Trending at £15.91
- £6.23Trending at £8.14
- £27.74Trending at £29.59
- £8.09Trending at £10.18
- £5.99Trending at £6.39
- £25.19Trending at £28.87
- £9.94Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.