All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.84Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1929, this book presents a critical edition of A Game at Chesse, by the Jacobean dramatist Thomas Middleton.
- Author BiographyT.H. Howard-Hill is C. Wallace Martin Professor of English at the University of South Carolina.
- Author(s)Thomas Middleton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byR. C. Bald
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.