Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'There was a bloodied knife on Allbran's bed. Lady Gateway Barker knew what she had to do; what all the royals in Summerseve did when somebody tried to kill a member of their family: gather up a bunch of people and horses, and go from one place to another.' This is the hilarious parody of the George R. R. Martin bestseller A Game of Thrones.
- Author BiographyGeorge R. R. Washington is the author of many novels. As a writer-producer, he has worked on The Outer Limits, Teen Wolf, and many other films and pilots that are currently stored in the Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Repository. He lives with the lovely Natalie in Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)George R. R. Washington
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Weight174 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £37.25Trending at £45.50
- £4.95Trending at £5.15
- £6.49Trending at £8.75
- £15.20Trending at £15.62
- £5.05Trending at £6.99
- £4.26Trending at £4.68
- £5.64Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.