All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaring and thoughtful, the book helps parents embrace the extraordinary time they will have with their child.
- Author BiographyAmy Kuebelbeck, a former reporter and editor for the Associated Press, wrote about her experience losing a child in Waiting with Gabriel: A Story of Cherishing a Baby's Brief Life. Deborah L. Davis, Ph.D., is a developmental psychologist and expert in the emotional aspects of neonatal medical ethics and perinatal bereavement. She is the author of Empty Cradle, Broken Heart: Surviving the Death of Your Baby.
- Author(s)Amy Kuebelbeck,Deborah L. Davis
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.