All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow come God made girls so that they like boys? Why are all my friends boy-crazy? Should I be? How can I stand out from others and be pure without losing my friends? This title deals with these questions.
- Author BiographyDannah Gresh is an author, a speaker, and the creator of the Secret Keeper Girl live events. She has sold over 1.3 million books, including Six Ways to Keep the Little in Your Girl, A Girl's Guide to Best Friends and Mean Girls (coauthored with Suzy Weibel), 8 Great Dates for Moms and Daughters, the bestselling And the Bride Wore White, and Lies Young Women Believe (coauthored with Nancy Leigh DeMoss). She and her husband have a son and two daughters and live in Pennsylvania. www.purefreedom.org. Suzy Weibel has spent more than 20 years working with kids. An educator by profession, she works in youth ministry as an author, musician, and speaker, partnering with Dannah Gresh in Secret Keeper Girl events. Suzy and her husband, Jonathan, have two adult daughters and reside in Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Dannah Gresh,Suzy Weibel
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSecret Keeper Girl Series
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.56
- £33.99Trending at £35.77
- £35.89Trending at £37.77
- £25.80Trending at £27.23
- £15.88Trending at £16.83
- £9.90Trending at £10.42
- £6.07Trending at £11.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.