All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comprehensive glossary of the many specialist terms in corpus linguistics and will be useful for corpus linguists and non corpus linguists alike. Clearly written, by a team of experienced academics in the field, the glossary provides full coverage of both traditional and contemporary terminology.
- Author BiographyPaul Baker is Senior Lecturer in Linguistics and English Language at Lancaster University. He is co-author of A Glossary of Corpus Linguistics(2006) and commissioning editor for the journal Corpora. Andrew Hardie is Research Fellow, Department of Linguistics and English Language, Lancaster University Tony McEnery is Professor of English Language and Linguistics at Lancaster University. He is Editor of the journal Corpora.
- Author(s)Andrew Hardie,Paul Baker,Tony McEnery
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2006
- Series TitleGlossaries in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note2 figures
- Weight186 g
- Width138 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.