All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis alphabetic guide introduces terms referring to key concepts in semantics and pragmatics.
- Author BiographyAlan Cruse was formerly Senior Lecturer in Linguistics at Manchester University. He is the author of Lexical Semantics (1986), Meaning in Language: An Introduction to Semantics and Pragmatics (2nd edition 2004), joint author (with W. Croft) of Cognitive Linguistics (2004), and joint editor (with P. Lutzeier, F. Hundsnurscher, M. Job) of Handbook of Lexicology (Vol. 1, 2002, Vol. 2, 2005).
- Author(s)Alan Cruse
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2006
- Series TitleGlossaries in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight196 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £26.00Trending at £39.98
- £21.75Trending at £23.85
- £22.05Trending at £22.79
- £16.19Trending at £22.85
- £17.61Trending at £18.39
- £14.50Trending at £14.79
- £10.47Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.